Google eBook Instructions: iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
On your Windows PC or Mac or on your device:
1. Go to www.bookshopsantacruz.com. Find e-books through the site search, either select the eBooks tab on the search results page or use the "Filter Search" options to choose Google eBooks as the format.
2. Add Google eBooks to your cart.
3. Access a Google Account—most commonly a Google email address—or create one. This step only needs to be done once to sync your Google Library with your Bookshop Santa Cruz account for future purchases. Please make certain you are connecting to the correct Google Account.
4. Agree to the Google Terms of Services. This step only needs to be done once.
5. Purchase the book by entering billing information.
On your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
6. Once complete, download the free Google Play Books app from the Apple Store. Once downloaded, the app shows up as the Play Books app.
7.Open the Play Books app. The first time you open Play Books, you will need to enter your Google account name and password.
8. Tap your book to download and begin reading!
9. Happy reading!
PLEASE NOTE: To continue to purchase Google eBooks from Bookshop Santa Cruz, you must buy them through your web browser on www.bookshopsantacruz.com. If you click on the “get Books” tab on your Google Books app, you will be redirected to the Google site and Bookshop Santa Cruz will no longer be compensated for future purchases.